Kaya ko ito

Kamusta y'all!
     So this week we were adjusting back to just the two of us. But we were able to work with the members a lot, so we weren't too lonely. We worked with a couple sisters who are preparing for their missions. I always feel like we're so busy, but I can't really think of anything particularly special that happened.
    This week we were teaching a lot of people about commandments. As I've been learning more about Heavenly Father's plan and the importance of agency, I better understand the reason why God gives us commandments to follow. It's easy to see them as barriers, rules, or inconveniences. But I know that the only way Heavenly Father can give us all the blessings He wants to is if we keep His commandments. When we choose to keep His commandments we choose to accept His blessings. I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of His children and He knows the way for us to find true joy. I'm so grateful that I get to teach this to the people I meet every day.
    Ingat y'all!
       Sister Harrison
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat