Surprise!

Kamusta,
    So, President Lee gave me permission to email you. Mama gets a birthday call tomorrow, because I'll be spending a lot of time in the airport... because I'm going to the Philippines! Feel free to be in shock, because I'm in more shock. Saturday night we had our transfer call, where President Lee just tells everyone where they're going. And "Sister Harrison is being transferred to her mission in the Philippines" Apparently he found out on Friday. I'm really excited and really terrified. I'm going to miss the Florida Jacksonville Mission so much! I don't know if I'll be doing any emailing tomorrow... I'll figure that out. But I'll send my travel plans and you can tell me when to call you, I think it'd be best for me to call in San Francisco because I have more time there. But let me know what works... :)
   Mahal kita!
      Sister Harrison

Comments

  1. Congrats Julia! We never did get that package sent to you, looks like we missed our chance! But know that we support you and are so grateful for your example! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat