dito pa!

Kamusta y'all!
    So we had another transfer day, but I'm still in Caliguian! And I have my second non-Filipino companion. Sister Su'a is from Samoa, and she's super awesome. And it's been weird to be the missionary who's more familiar with the area, because that hasn't happened since my first area. But I'm so happy that I get to be in Caliguian for more than one cycle because I love it here:)
    This week I got to speak in sacrament meeting, and I decided to talk about charity. In both the Bible and Book of Mormon, prophets teach about the importance of having charity, and describe the characteristics of charity. In Moroni 7:47 Mormon ultimately defines charity as "the pure love of Christ." And of course Christ is our perfect example of charity. This is clear as we learn about his life, particularly his sufferings. Using "Come, Follow Me" this week we studied the trial and crucifixion of the Savior. Through His sufferings we experience love in it's purest form. Love that is patient, humble, selfless, and forgiving. And that's how our Heavenly Father expects us to be. But we're not perfect, and that's okay. What we can do is "pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ;"- Moroni 7:48
    Aganad y'all!
1. Goodbye Sister Abellana!
2. The caribou wasn't interested in a picture with Sister Su'a :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat