Nahulog

Kamusta y'all!
     We got to have zone conference this week, which is always fun. President Craig taught us about the importance of the Fall of Adam and Eve, and afterwards I felt like I understood it a lot better. But I didn't really realize just how important that would be until a few days later when we were teaching a recent convert. We were teaching her about the Fall, and she asked a lot of the same questions we'd discussed at our zone conference. Though before I felt I'd be able to explain that principle well enough, I really did need that deeper review and explanation in order to really answer her questions. I realized that the Lord, through His appointed servant, gave us a way to answer this sister's questions. He truly does give us a way to do everything He asks of us, we just need to have faith and act.
     Aganad y'all!
        Sister Harrison
-pictures from our district service project harvesting pechay 
-first and last pictures from her last zone conference!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat