Dahil sa gulay

  Kamusta y'all!
    So it's been a bit of a crazy week, but it was pretty fun too. I was transferred from Ilagan to Solano which meant an over 5 hour bus ride. But now I'm here with Sister Anzano who is super awesome. I also have roommates for the first time.
   We're teaching a sister named Marieta who is super great. She lives pretty far away, and she usually has a member pick her up to help her come to church. But this last Sunday she just came on her own. I know that when we make sacrifices to keep God's commandments, the blessings we receive will always outweigh that sacrifice. And I know that Heavenly Father has a way prepared for us to keep the commandments, we just have to show our faith by acting and trusting that He'll make everything work out.
    Ingat y'all!
        Sister Harrison
1. Goodbye Ilagan apartment 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat