Pili ng tama

Hello po y'all!
     We had a pretty great week. We spent a lot of time getting to know the areas we haven't been in as much. Even though I've been here for three months, I feel like I'm getting to know Diffun better every day. But even though we don't always know where everything is, we've had so many great experiences where we ended up being in the right place at the right time anyway. One day we were heading to visit someone I'd only been to a couple times. I knew there were two ways to get there, and one was faster. But I could only remember the long route so we went that way. And because we went that way we were able to contact someone who had been taught by missionaries several years ago and was interested in having us come back. I know that I wasn't able to remember the right path because on that day it wasn't the right path.
    On Sunday we got to watch the First Presidency's Christmas devotional and it was so good! I learned so much from all of the speakers and the music was so beautiful. I always feel so happy and excited whenever I get to hear President Nelson speak. It's so wonderful that we have a living prophet who tells us the things Heavenly Father wants us to know today. I always find something in his words that I need to change in my life. And I've seen the blessings as I've striven to hear and act on the words of the prophet. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to help people feel our Heavenly Father's love for them through learning about living prophets.
   Ingat y'all!

1. My attempt at decorating for Christmas
2. Diffun's Christmas light display :)
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat