"I'll go where you want me to go"

    Kamusta po
So, I've been reassigned. I'm going to the Florida Jacksonville mission. I don't have my travel information yet, but I'll probably be getting that soon. There is still a chance that my visa will come in and I'll be going to the Philippines, it's happened before, but it's likely I'll be heading to Florida next week. I'm not sure how I feel right now, but I know that whatever happens is the right thing. A few weeks ago a few of us sisters fasted for our visas, there were four of us. The other three are heading to the Philippines Cauayan mission. But when I fasted, I fasted to feel reassurance that whatever happened was God's will and the right thing for me. I don't know if I feel that yet, but I know I can feel that. I know I can serve the Lord as a missionary anywhere in the world.
   Mahal kita,
         Sister Harrison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise!

Sa Tagalog!

Pagpapasalamat